Sunday, June 23, 2013

Spam post: A mixture of older and newer manicures

Hi ladies! This post really has some old manicures - I think the oldest one comes from December 2012 ;) It's picture heavy so I'll just get right into it.

OPI Siberian nights at the tips with Essence Make it golden.

purple and gold glitter gradient

I honestly don't remember the pink polish I used in this manicure, sorry! In my defence, this one was definitely one from December last year ^^" Stamping was from fauxnad plate m64.

stamping and taping mash1

Color Club Uptown girl with OPI Servin' up sparkle for glitter tips.

silver glitter gradient

silver glitter gradient

A green skittle look - I just love skittling with my nails :D Definitely one of my favourite nail art techniques ♥

green skittles

green skittles

Rimmel grey matter layered with China Glaze Glitz n pieces.

glitz n pieces over grey

The only polish I can name in this manicure is the glittery OPI I lily love you. And the white is my usual Ulta3 lily white.

girly purple skittle

OPI Kiss me on my tulips layered with NOPI Inner sparkle. It's easier when I name my photos with the nail polishes used ;)

kiss me on my tulips layered with inner sparkle

kiss me on my tulips layered with inner sparkle

A blue skittle look. I quite liked the different nail polish finish mixture in this :)

blue mish mash

OPI Sprung.

sprung

Shimmer Polish Jennifer and Ulta3 spring shower.

jennifer has the blues

Sinful Colors Cinderella.

cinderella

Are you a fan of spam posts? :)

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

5 comments:

  1. the pink skittle is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebenice :) I'll try and get some more for future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely one of my favourite ones - Siberian Nights is such a dark plum that it can almost pass off as a black shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thank you Alaina!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...